RULES & REGULATIONS
1. A progress report of the child is issues seperately and is sent to the guadians periodically to enable them to know the progress of their wards. They are requested to sign and return it.
2. Students will be assessed according to CCE scheme.
3. It is the duty of the gaurdian to see daily that his ward has done the home work given to him/her and that he/she brings the books and the note books to the School as per his/her time table. They are firther requested to note and sign the instructions issues by the teachers from time to time and ensure their compliance by the child.
4. Guardians will see that their children come in proper school uniform.
5. Parents/Guardians/Visitors are not allowed to walk into the class-rooms or meet techers during their teaching periods. They should see the Principal during the visiting hours. Meeting with a teacher can be arranged by the Principal.
6. Avoid absence of your ward from the class for mere social functions, for it retards student's progress.
7. Any special tendency noted in the child should be brought to the notice of the School authorities at the earliest.
8. By taking proper interest in the progress of their children parents are expected to co-operate with the School by enforcing regularity in attendance, work annd discipline.
9. Private Tution is strictly prohibited in the Army Public School. Parents are requesed to help the School to do away with this evil.